Friday, November 18, 2011

Are there any stores that sell Muay Thai gear in Bangkok?

A friend of mine is in Bangkok and I%26#039;ve asked him to buy a few Muay Thai gear. All I could find are online stores. I wouldn%26#039;t want my friend to go out of his way and outside Bangkok just to find the stuff. Are there any stores in or near the Sukhumvit area that sell Muay Thai gear?|||Look at MBK, FBT, or even go to Muay Thai centre there should be a shop there|||I%26#039;ve seen several tourist-oriented souvenier shops on Sukhumvit that sell the huge brightly colored shorts, gloves, and headgear. Infact- I do believe that some of the stalls on the sidewalk sell that kind of stuff. Another good bet would be the Chatuchak weekend market. don%26#039;t forget to haggle though...|||You can pretty buy them anywhere, MBK, JJ Market and Suan Lum Night market are you best bet. I%26#039;ve seen a couple vendors between Nana and Asoke BTS stations that sell them.|||Acutally you can get it easily at the street vendor but bargain needed. places like patpong , suan lum night bazaar.|||Your friend may try the street side stalls in Sukhumvit. Or else, I%26#039;m pretty sure he can find it at Suan Lum Night Bazaar as I%26#039;ve seen people selling the Muay Thai attire when I was there.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment