Friday, November 18, 2011

Im making a video game and I need to know what are some muay thai weapons.?

Ok here is the deal , I want to put a muay thai character in a game Im making and I need to know, what are some muay thai or muay thai related weapons. I should know as muay thai is one of the styles I do but I dont. I recall seeing something escrima like once. Im aiming for the character to have a kinda of barbarian , shaman-like look so anything that goes with that would be good. Also , being that I only learned the kickboxing element, I need some of the weapons strong and weak points. Oh and if their are none in muay thai you can go into muay boran weapons if you want.|||Look up Krabi Krabong on Wikipedia ,its also a martial indigenous to Thailand, it has a lot of the same moves as


Muay Thai. This martial art is primarily a weapons art,single sword, double sword. a weapon that looks like a tonfa, etc.





good luck


tosa|||a ratton cane is something they use.|||why dontcha create yr own wepons ?!USE YR IMAGINATION


lol|||i do MT and seriously, weapon%26#039;s are just not used (atleast not these days)... not even on Wikipedia . com does it mention a thing about weapons.





If you want it to just %26quot;look cool%26quot;, throw in a lot of the elbow/knee combo%26#039;s with some clinch%26#039;s :P|||i think the most common weapons used where tahi swords which are like short swords sort of you use one in each hand and a spear they are the only ones i know of|||it muay thai atleats now there are no weapons used at all|||Elbows, fists, knees, shins, and feet. Head as well.|||The best Muay thai weapons are fists, shins, elbows, knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment