Friday, November 18, 2011

Would training Muay Thai help me gain muscle mass?

I%26#039;ve been going to the gym for some time now and getting excellent results. I%26#039;ve been exercising and eating according to the program I have and everything went fine, except I am not getting a lot better at fights, so I%26#039;m switching to Muay Thai.





Would training Muay Thai help me gain muscle mass? Of course, I%26#039;d be eating properly as I have when I was weight lifting.





My goal for now is to get better at fights, and I would like to retain at least this much muscle as much as I accumulated.|||Will it depends on what weight class your in, but usually Muay Thai focuses on cardio. They do push ups and sit-ups a lot. They also use weight training too, but don%26#039;t use a lot of weight because it causes you to gain more muscle mass which can restrict your movement.|||nope. you will develop a much leaner looking body but not increase the size unless you are also lifting weights. in muay thai, muscle mass doesn%26#039;t mean ****. a lot of those guys can kick trees down, do you think big bulky muscles will save you?|||huh? you thought just doing weights would make you a better fighter? and now you will stop doing weights to train mauy thai? well if you really want to get bigger and be a good fighter you should probs do both.|||Yes but you won%26#039;t be using as much weights. Instead you will rely more on working on body weight which means exersizes like squats and pushups. There%26#039;s a lot of cardio as well. You might use some resistance as well.|||It may help you gain some muscle mass, it will definately make your muscle density increase.|||only on your legs because you need to be able to kick hard

No comments:

Post a Comment