Monday, May 17, 2010

Does any one know how to make cheap homemade muay thai or boxing equipment?

I%26#039;m 19 and I%26#039;m trying to get in shape and I%26#039;m broke as hell( I have a job and I bust my *** but right now its just enough for car insurance, gas, and phone bill), hence why I used the word cheap :). As I said, I%26#039;m broke right now and can%26#039;t afford equipment, if any one knows how to make some homemade equipment that works, using cheap supplies please let me know, I would greatly apprieciate it?|||I used a duffel bag and filled it with clothes and added some weight by sand bags! then i hung it on a tree and used it like a punching bag. Roll a sleeping bag and tie it and hang it and use it like a punching bag add weight if you want hang it or hold it while you strike!You could use a empty closed caped plastic bottle and hold it with one hand while the other is punching it. You could also elbow,knee,jab,hook,palm stick,wrist strike,head bud,shoulder strike,forarm strike,finger jab,knife hand, and some kicks with a plastic bottle. you could get a stick and rap it with clothes and strike it too. Also if long enough then you could do allot more kinds of kicks!Get you bed mattress and Lay it against the wall and punch it . Move into an angle and you could hook punch it or round house kick it. Get some gloves and punch a wall! Make sure you protect your knuckles very well or you%26#039;ll break them! There%26#039;s allot more of ideas just be creative and think how you could use what you got!|||punch a pillow? I do that because my mom won%26#039;t buy me a punching bag.|||Its easy to make training equipment. What do you need to make ?|||I tied a long used rope i found somewhere ard a tree in my neighbourhood park and train there when it%26#039;s dark and quiet.|||lol be like the old school thai boxers and plant yourself a banana tree|||Well, you can get in shape with no equipment at all. Running, jogging, calisthenics such as sit ups, crunches, and push ups require no investment. A jump rope is cheap. Shadow boxing requires a mirror, which you probably already have in the house. As for punching bags and bag gloves, if you are just starting out, look in the children%26#039;s sports section of a sports emporium. You might get some you can use at quite a bit of price reduction. They aren%26#039;t likely to last very long with adult usage, but that%26#039;s a way to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment