Monday, May 17, 2010

Does anyone know of a site where I can learn some Muay Thai conditioning tips?

I don%26#039;t mean skills because I know you have to go to a instructor to learn that, but as far as the cardio and strength training they do I would like to do those kinds of workouts.|||One of the best sites I%26#039;ve seen is:





http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/





This site has all the info you want on techniques, training, supplies and equipment, and more. I think you will be more than satisfied with what you%26#039;ll find there.|||Youtube is the only place I can think of on the Internet.





Look for The Contender Asia. This season will be Thai Boxing, at least over here in Asia.|||watch some thai boxing on youtube, it will give you an idea of the moves and other aspects of Muay Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment