Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyone able to shed any light on what its like to study Muay Thai Sangka?

If anyone has trained in Thailand could you share some info please. I was thinking of teaching english to support myself for a year. Will i be too tired to teach? can i be selective on the days i train (so i can earn a living)? Are you able to wear protective headgear (i read somewhere that no padding is aloud - im not bothered about anything but getting my nose broken - sadly im ugly enough as it is and have a rather large nose) Doubt anyone one will answer, but thanks if you do.|||That sounds sweet dude! I%26#039;ve been studying Muay Thai on and off for the last 6 years or so. I%26#039;ve heard about Muay Thai Sangha in Thailand. Thought I can%26#039;t tell you too much for certain, I am pretty sure that 8-10oz gloves are worn. It would be Crazy to train bare knuckle. Way too many injuries would occur for it to be productive. The training is very intense. The weather is very hot and humid and will add to your woes as many gyms are out doors or open air.


Muay Thai has a very rich and ancient tradition.


You can lean a lot surfing through the Internet.


Just google Muay Thai.


Good luck with this. Sound like it has all the makings of a serious adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment