Friday, May 21, 2010

Whats the best muay thai training camp in Thailand?

I need to know the best place to go to train in Thailand. I%26#039;m taking my wife and daughter with me so there needs to be something for them to do all day while I%26#039;m training.


Any suggestions or tips on what to expect and what to look for?|||I am sure whatever one is in the area you will be staying in will be pretty good and better than most things you can get in the States.





Most of the real camps are in fairly bad areas of Thailand and are very exclusive and are interested in training Thai fighters only and Americans are frowned upon. There are a ton of places in Bangkok, many are much friendly and safer for Americans, and are pretty much top notched. Make sure you are in damn good shape, because they bang for hours, and are all little dudes that can go for days.





I can%26#039;t suggest a specific spot, I found a trainer through the internet and talked to him for a couple of months before going over there. There are a ton of Thai boxing internet forums, and even MMA forums out there, join a few and ask around, if someone likes you they might take you in. However unless it is Bangkok there isn%26#039;t going to be a lot for the wife and daughter to do.





Hope that is of some help.|||I think Rawai muay thai in PHuket would do the job, you can train there very relax and your wife can check around the island lots of things to do beaches diving temples. Report Abuse
|||Do you REALLY think there%26#039;s one best spot to train at? If there%26#039;s a such thing, why aren%26#039;t every Thai in the country training at that spot while all gyms close down and goes out of business?

No comments:

Post a Comment