Friday, May 21, 2010

Would you rather date a girl in muay thai or in dance?

what do guys prefer and think is cuter? just out of curiosity.|||muay thai because i once had a girlfriend that wouldnt do martial arts.then got jealous over the amount of time i spent with the girls at the dojo.|||the better question is that are you that girl? in reality does not matter, if you are cute or know how to act around guys, they will want to get into your pants! you should pick what you like not what somebody else likes, cause you will enjoy it and it will improve your self esteem. this way you gonna end up dating a guy that likes you for who you are! If you are trying to get some guys attention that you already like, two things can happen the guy might be intimidated if you do muay thai or thinks you are weak and girly if you do dance, so each can go wrong. By doing what you like it will bring out the best of your personality and thats whats really gonna get the guy you want! (also both are gonna take years and years to perfect) best of luck to you |||That depended on what she looked like and was like on the inside. If the Muay Thai chicks is the hotter nicer one.....(growing devil horns here....) no chick is more delicious to f**** than one with fire in her heart!!!!!! Hence the reason I tend to fantasize about superhumanly skilled female martial artists.|||The dancer, it%26#039;s not a macho thing im not scared she could beat me up. I just dont wanna have a criminal liability on my hands if it goes bad and she starts throwing heavy punches an kicks and i have to return them. Plus dancing is more feminine, less broad muscles.|||Funny question. I say it depends on the girl herself, it does not matter what she does. As long as she%26#039;s nice, caring, athletic, and lovable, who cares? I don%26#039;t.


Only if she fought in competitions with Muay Thai I%26#039;d be somewhat scared... |||I%26#039;m a martial artist, so dating another wouldn%26#039;t be so exotic. I would take the dancer due to the total emphasis on flexibility so that trick would get into the most wild and nasty positions in bed. But it all depends on the girl, I guess.|||if shes cute and knows what to do, who cares? the muay thai and dance girl are both gona have alot of flexibility ( the dance girl probably a bit more), idk i would do both to make sure i dont miss out |||muy thai, you got your self a gurantee body gurad plus chuck norris owns all so it wouldnt even matter to begin with|||It would depend on which girl is hotter, and which one I can tolerate.|||Dance Man! I wouldnt wanna girl who could smash my nose across my head and shatter my bones.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment