Monday, May 17, 2010

How many of you Muay Thai guys really roll sticks over your shins to toughen them up?

Thats not as affective as lightly kicking a smooth barked tree. I don%26#039;t know your area or climate but I%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s some smooth bark trees. Be careful becasue one time on a whim I kicked the **** out of a tree and was hurting. I pretended I was fine though cause I was with some friends. Gotta be tough ARRRGGGHHH!!!|||You dont have to do Muay Thai to do that, i do World Tae Kwon Do and i do it, my friend is a Muay Thai guy and he does it.





**** it hurts lol.





just kick the bottem part of the heavy bag (the hard part) with your shins (NOT YOUR INSTEP!) and in 2 months or so you%26#039;ll be harder than a *****.|||You don%26#039;t need to do that to condition the shins, all you need to do is hit the heavy bag and the occasional hit of you and your sparring partners shins together will do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment