Friday, May 21, 2010

Would anyone be prepared to sponsor me to train Muay Thai full time in Thailand for one year?

I am working and saving what I can. Any hep would be welcomed. My target is 拢5000|||Give me your bank info and credit card #%26#039;s and I will send something as soon as I get that info!?|||Sure, just as soon as I get the $10 million from that nice gentleman in Nigeria.|||No. You should try getting an extra job or two, thats how I save money.|||Don%26#039;t go over and train unless you have the money no one is gonna sponsor unless they seen you fight. First learn the language and culture then consider it.|||Well if you want to be a pro MMA fighter and have potential there are managers who might sponsor you. You really would have to have something special because that is a substantial commitment.|||As far as being sponsored, you need to show potential investors that they will get a return on their investment, nobody will pay you for a free vacation. Do you have any tape of your previous fights? Are you holding any title in your state?


If you want to train for a year in Thailand, do you know where you will train? If you are very serious about training, you need to fight a camp where you will train with Thai fighters, not with tourists.


Good luck in your search!|||Sure, no problem. Who do I make the check out to? Then maybe I could buy you a dojo in the states when you get back

No comments:

Post a Comment