Monday, May 17, 2010

I cant wait to start my Muay Thai training! But what do I do until then?

I%26#039;ve got a couple weeks before I start and I%26#039;m bored and excited and ready. So what should I do to ready myself? Ideas ideas ideas, tips, advice, all that!|||lift lightly... go running also maybe watch some fights or UFC maybe I think it would help...


Watch UFC 84 Jardine Vs Silva.








Heres your answer in a video


http://youtube.com/watch?v=eyq7CBAKEIw|||condition start by taking something like a pipe or whatever and roll it up and down your shins, appling pressure to it, this will help to deaden the nerves in your shins so training wont hurt as bad. Also start going on runs and building your cardiovascular endurance.|||Cardio and stretching. But vary your cardio training. If you have a punching bag, use it. Try continuously striking it for say a minute, then rest for half a minute. Repeat several times. The next week increase your striking time by 15 - 20 seconds. Simple strength exercises like push ups, chin ups and sit ups for overall strength. Light weights, high reps will help too. Good luck.|||ask ur instructors what u would need for class ( 12oz gloves and probably 16 oz, headgear, shinguards, mouth guard, cup, hand wraps,) stuff like that, jump rope every day for about 30 mins, running is good if u do circut, sprint for 45 seconds then jog for 15, thats the kind of things my instructor told me to do, then start doing yoga. or stretching things, drink alot of water , before u go to class so u can focus on the instructions instead of how tired/ thirsty u are





good luck and enjoy|||im really happy that ur happy to start ur training. this could not be a better feeling that u should have. i sugguest alot of pushups and situps daily. EAT RIGHT n jog. just keep fit with conditioning before, durring, and after ur training. i hope u go onto be a great champion. my answer wasnt too different from many of the other ones but good luck to u sir.





hope this was somewhat useful


-domenic|||strengthen your shins.....muay thai fighters usually kick banana trees but im sure u can find something easier to find.


Jog or run to make your endurance better,when you train u dont want to get tired easily.|||just stretch and be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment