Monday, May 17, 2010

I want to start training mma but i cant find any jiu jitsu, muay thai, mma, etc. gyms?

I Live in the Greater Lowell Area of Massachusetts. Do u guys know any good gyms where i can start training at that are relatively close|||I was born %26amp; raised in Lowell. During my youth I use to train at the West End Gym in the highlands. I know for a fact boxing is still huge in Lowell. The last I heard the West End Gym was located at 900 Lawrence Street.





As far as MMA specific training is concerned, I think you would be better off moving out to West Mass to train with Napao, Paulo Filho, %26amp; others.





You can also try Somerville where arguably one of the greatest Muay Thai instructors in the United States resides %26amp; operates the Sityodtong Gym, Mr. Mark DellaGrotte. Mr. DellaGrotte is a trainer of numerous MMA fighters, like Kenny Florian, Patrick Cote, Jorge Rivera, Travis Lutter, %26amp; a score of others. I even believe Kenny Florian teaches BJJ in Somerville. Somerville will probably be your best bet, as it is not that far away from Lowell. Good luck, dude.|||I don%26#039;t live in Mass, but a quick search turned up Aldo Batista BJJ in Lowell, and Mass BJJ in Acton. Try checking on otm.com or onthemat.com|||http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylt=AvpS...|||i guarantee theres a boxing place somewhere





the best places though normally don%26#039;t advertise that much, my sensei has almost too many students, pretty much everyone of them was brought in by word of mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment