Saturday, November 14, 2009

Are there any muay thai schools in Para帽aque, Philippines?

Hi. I have been studying taekwondo for six years now, and honestly, tkd%26#039;s not very useful. As soon as I watched the movie %26quot;Ong bak%26quot;, I thought of studying muay thai.





Are there any schools in Para帽aque, Philippines? Or maybe around the vicinity of Vito Cruz, Manila?





I really want to try muay thai. Thanks.|||Sorry, but I only know the one I go to, which is in Pasig City.





I%26#039;m sure if you ask around, anyone should lead you to Ultra, that%26#039;s the venue. It%26#039;s a really good school, I suggest you try to work with it. Other then that, never been to Paranaque. =(|||Okay, I have no clue either. But you should REALLY try MuayThai. For new beginners, I would say just go on a short vaca to Thailand. I mean, I%26#039;m in Spore and I still go to Bangkok for short three day holidays. The Philippines is much nearer to Thailand, so it%26#039;ll be cheaper to get there.





In Bangkok, go to Fairtex Camp. It%26#039;s owned by Yodsaenklai Fairtex, the world%26#039;s no. 1 right now. You can meet him, ask him questions and stuff if you%26#039;re lucky.





In Chiangmai, go to Lanna Muaythai Camp. Lotsa tourists go there to just give Muaythai a try and the trainers are really friendly. You should try these two places.. Good Luck!





PS: For a true Muaythai fan, watch the Contender Asia. It%26#039;s real fun!! Go to youtube.com, they have short clips there and the boys are super funny!|||I would defintiely suggest going to Thailand, but please no matter what you do, don%26#039;t lose to a lady-boy fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment