Saturday, November 14, 2009

It hurts my hips when i do muay thai teep and stuff why?

i just started doing muay thai at a local training center. IT hurts my hips to do a teep where i bring my leg up. It also hurts to block whenever i pull my knee up past my hips. why is this?|||Your muscles may not be adjusted to that kind of movement/stress just yet. If you%26#039;re having more skeletal/bone pain, get in touch with your doctor, but if it%26#039;s muscular, make sure you do a good warm-up and cool-down. Those muscles, tendons, and ligaments have to be stretched out pretty well do to some of the stuff required for muay thai. I%26#039;ve done martial arts, too, and sometimes it takes your body a while to get comfortable bending and contorting into the positions necessary to practice and spar.

No comments:

Post a Comment