Monday, November 16, 2009

What do you guys think is the best Muay Thai camp in Thailand.?

I%26#039;m hoping to travel there and train this summer, but could any of you guys name a respected gym where I%26#039;ll get the best training possible. I was looking at tiger muay thai or porpramuk, but I%26#039;ve heard that the latter isn%26#039;t highly respected in thailand. Thanks ahead of time.|||http://www.muaythailand.com


join the forum so you can look at the info, buncha dudes who train in thailand are on the forum and can give you a bunch of info|||Fairtex, Sidyodtong, Lanna, Phuket, Sor Vorapin, etc


Why isn%26#039;t Por Pramuk respected?? Gee they only cranked out a Buakaw who like destroyed in K-1.





Edit: well buakaw would be the most famous. In terms of the muay thai world, por pramuk has spawned other great fighters like namsaknoi and chokdee.|||phuket

1 comment:

  1. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. muay thai news

    ReplyDelete