Monday, November 16, 2009

Is the No Limits Gym in Irvine good for teaching Muay Thai and Kickboxing?

I want to start Kickboxing so eventually I could move to Muay Thai|||I%26#039;ve heard alot of great things about that gym. Its one of the largest MMA training centers there is and the instructors are world-class.





They have a full sized, ring, mma ring, gym...they have it all. They spent alot of $$ on that place too.





I have a full list of MMA schools in Socal on my website if you want to find other places to compare to: http://www.socalmartialarts.com/socalmma...








I would limit my search to one place.





Hope this helps.|||I watched a SHOOTO庐 invasion card there and the place looked top notch. And I live in Vegas. That says a lot if I am impressed. Vegas = mecca of MMA





E

No comments:

Post a Comment