Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anybody know which stuff is the best for muay thai trainigs.?

What would You recon, who is doing the best gear for muay thai. I mean those monsters like thai samai, twins or king. I%26#039;ve got shin pads of thai smai, they r ok, but wanna get pads, gloves(my r far from perfect). Have You got any reviews? Thanks.|||most are pro%26#039;s wear fairtex and ravegear|||I%26#039;ve always had a fondness for Twins personally. Fairtex always seemed greatly overrated here in America and the quality just doesn%26#039;t seem to match the prices.





For gloves however I trust conventional boxing gloves much more than any Thai made product. After long grueling sessions, your hands will thanks you for choosing something like Grant over something like Twins.|||I stick with quality products such as Fairtex, King, Thaismai, Twins, etc.


Stay away from cheap imitations made in Chinese sweat shops.





Thailand makes top quality handmade Muay Thai equipment.


|||They%26#039;re all good. I frankly can%26#039;t tell the difference between some of them. Stick with Thai made stuff - Thaismai, Twins, Fairtex, Windy, etc. Can%26#039;t go wrong with them.|||Fairtex is the industry leader and our school uses their equipment. I%26#039;ve used others and some pieces are better but over all, Fairtex is who we always go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment