Monday, November 16, 2009

Where is the Anderson Silva Muay Thai College?

It may also be known as the Killer Bees Muay Thai College. I read in an interview with Silva that he%26#039;d created this college in partnership with Black House in Rio de Janeiro, but he doesn%26#039;t actually say it%26#039;s in Rio. I saw a video from the the Killer Bees Muay Thai College on youtube and the guys didn%26#039;t really look Brazillian, making me think it might be in the US like a lot of other MMA gyms, anyone got a clue where it is?|||On May 16, 2008, Silva and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira opened the Team Nogueira MMA Academy in Miami, Florida.











MMARR - Tell me about your new team.





Anderson Silva - It%26#039;s called Killer Bee Muay Thai College. It%26#039;s a new team we%26#039;ve created and have been working in partnership with Black House. KBMTC is formed by me, Vidal, Di贸genes... I believe we have been doing a great job. We also defend Black House and show we are united. This is what really matters. I still represent Black House because besides training together, they are my friends.





MMARR - Tell me more about Killer Bee Muay Thai College





Anderson Silva - I%26#039;ve created this brand a while ago. So I have been using this name Muay Thai College. So, my intention is working on it and creating a great Martial Arts School.


|||It%26#039;s in Curitiba, Brazil, in the Brazilian state of Paran谩.|||what they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment