Saturday, November 14, 2009

Which art is the most powerful and useful? Aikido or Jujutsu or Muay Thai?

Most dudes over here in the states are saying Muay Thai but I personally don%26#039;t like it. It looks weird. I prefer Jeet Kune Do.


|||I like Kenpo myself. But Muay Thai is useful for powerful precise striking if that%26#039;s what you are looking for. |||tea has so many a variety, what is good to someone may not taste better to the other, the only most powerful and useful art among any one among them or like them is the art that suits your taste best, the art that moves from the heart, and is being moved by the heart, and and is lived to guard one%26#039;s heart.. one who controls the mind controls the body, but you cannot control your own mind less you have the heart to protect the one you love, nor you dont have enough humility to destroy the opponent inside you..|||i don%26#039;t think any are particulary more powerful than another. one may have advantages over another but another have some over that to. i learn martial arts from my mom but she isn%26#039;t very fluent in enlish so i don%26#039;t know how to say it. aikido looks useful for defence|||I practiced Aikido, which is all about not just using your own power, but the attackers power and momentum.





I was a thirteen year old (female) and could lift a 250-300 pound man using Aikido techniques. I could also, you know, break their arm, etc.





So yeah, Aikido.|||Hmmm when u say powerful. its a matter of speed or strength? IN muay thai it6s all about strength and Brutality, and in jujutsu ists about speed.|||All of them in their own way.





I%26#039;m 16 and a black belt in jujutsu after seven years of training. I just got back from practice and my back is sore!!!|||most powerful out of those three = Muay Thai.





most useful = jujitsu|||Just by a good size pipe wrench and learn skull crushing|||All I know are Judo, Karate, and Hari Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment