Saturday, November 14, 2009

Muay thai + ???

I love sports where it%26#039;s very violent and brutal. I wanna take muay thai. And another Martial art. That Is as brutal as Muay thai but can teach me other stuff like takedowns and Grappling. Any help?|||First of all, I%26#039;d love you to Email me for any martial arts help. Now here%26#039;s the info:


Mixed Martial Arts is a bit too, well, mixed for me. It%26#039;s too unorganized in my opinion, and is not much of an art.


Judo takes a bit to get advanced in, but you don%26#039;t have to be super dedicated. It is almost all made of takedowns.


Jiujistu, there are 2 types of : the japanese and brazilian. The brazilian is more sparring. The japanese you might like since its a lot of locks and grappling. You would be surprised that the japanese jiujitsu rarely uses punches or kicks, and almost all of it is made of locks and a bunch of takedowns. If you like the Muai Thai style, krav maga which is an Israeli martial art is about the same, only more deadly in my opinion. Kenpo - another Israeli martial art - is a lot of agility and takedowns, and a bit of locks, but Kenpo is not really a martial art because in my opinion a martial art should be a way of life. Have fun.|||Hello, you can do Valetudo or MMA OR to mix Muay thai AND jiujitsu brasileiro , I prefer this last;cause it`s just what a fighter needs: The explosivity and fisical condition of Muay thai and the tecnics ans intellence of jiujitsu brasileiro, what else????








Greetings.





Mexican Muay Thai fighter.|||Muay Thai is traditionally a standing up fighting style. It does not teach you how to take down or to grapple. You could study Muay Thai+Jujitsu at the same time! I suggest the best way is to go to Mixed Martial Art Academy to seek helps!|||JUDO would be a good supplement to MUAY TAI|||Judo and or Juijitsu


dey are mostly about throws nd take down nd locks it can be brutal, locks like the rear naked choke hold and throws dat makes dem fly right over your head|||MMA will teach you all that.|||why dont you join amateur MMA? I%26#039;m sure there will be blood and guts spilled. Most of it will be yours of course.... but nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment